Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spring Cleaning

I’ve met many new “friends” on my morning adventures, yet today, one man stood out.  Picture this:  you’ve just entered the luxury vehicle and taken your seat.  You read a couple text messages and emails on your chosen mobile device, and suddenly, you have an urge to look up at your surroundings.  You see all of the “regulars”, and then there is this one man… with a purple vacuum…  Hmm.

Who brings a vacuum on a luxury vehicle?  It’s not clean enough for you???  I mean, I have pretty high standards (and by that, I mean extremely high), but you don’t see me with a vacuum. 
I was in shock, but to each his own, I guess. 

Maybe I was daydreaming, or would that be classified as earlymorningdreaming?



Well, whatever it is, keep living your dream!


spring cleaning checklist




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...