Monday, February 25, 2013

Lost? Not Really




J.R.R. Tolkien once said, "Not all those who wander are lost."  But sometimes, they actually are.  

My "friends" always amaze me.  Every day, I am greeted with another interesting story on board "The 46."  Although my nice luxury ride is recently new (the extra cash from co-op was certainly helpful), some of my "friends" have been riding in these luxurious vehicles their entire lives, yet they can never remember when to tell our driver when to stop.  How can you not know when you need to get out???

One of my favorite stories from the ride today.  A "friend" needed to get off in between our special drop-off locations.  He started yelling at our driver, and when we had stopped at the next location, my "friend" asked the bus driver how he was supposed to get back to his preferred location.  Our driver looked right at him and said, "You get off here, and walk right on back down to where we came from."  A little sass, I love it!

not all who wander are lost

Keep living your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...