Friday, February 15, 2013

Blinded by the Light

*** Take note:  This blog post was not based on an experience in the 7:19 am to 7:46 am time period. ***


Make new friends, but keep the old.  Some are silver, and the others gold.

The simple lyrics bring back fond memories of my childhood days, but today, they brought about a whole new meaning.  

Today, I went in to work only to find out I could work from home.  I gathered my belongings, but before walking to wait for the luxury vehicle, I bought myself Starbucks.  I purchased a Venti Nonfat Caramel Latte, because I just knew that I would be seeing gold.

Let's just say the 8:45 am luxury vehicle "friends" are quite different than those still half-asleep on the earlier ride.  When I hopped into the vehicle upon it's arrival at the station, I was immediately blinded by a shining light - a "friend" in a hooded, fur, gold coat.  What a sight!  I can't even imagine what he paid for such a lovely and warm coat.  My "friends" certainly do have some interesting tastes in fashion!


Keep living your dream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...