Friday, February 8, 2013

A Morning Jog? I Think Not

Are you one of those dedicated people who wake up early to get in a workout?  Well, I'm not.  But every morning at 7:23 am, I can be seen sprinting down Calhoun Street with my giant bag bashing into my side. Sometimes, I underestimate my "power walk" at 7:19 am.  

Well, today, I was not late, my personal driver was just early.  Umm... rude?  Not going to wait for your customer?  I can barely arrive at 7:25 am, which he knows quite well.  He just left without me.  

Luckily,  I have arranged for "The 78" to pick me up, in case these horrendous situations occur.  So my new driver, he was a maniac, until he completely stopped the vehicle and got out.  After sitting on the side of the road for five minutes, he returned to "The 78" with a bag of snacks and drinks for himself.  Really, it's 7:34 am, how could you be hungry or thirsty?  Plus, I'm supposed to be at work.  Not cool, Mr. Chauffeur, not cool.

Thankfully, he got me to work on time, but no tip for him!

Maybe a person would be on time?


Keep living your dream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...