Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Morning Jog? I Think Not Part II




One of my close friends, he also has a personal driver, but he frequently rides to work on "The 78", the luxury vehicle I took Friday after my personal driver on "The 46" left me out in the cold.


So anyways, this morning, while I'm sitting on the bus, I receive a text from my friend about how annoyed he is.  His reason:  "The 78" personal driver stops at his house every morning to pick up food.  I immediately text him back for a bit more clarification about the driver, only to confirm that indeed he is not stopping at the store, but instead his home.  You have got to be kidding me.  How can he have time to run home while he is on the job?!  Nobody's got time for that, especially when I'm being paid by the hour.  Gotta get in and get out.


Here's to hoping my friend clocked in on time!


•.レ O √ 乇 ♥Steve Jobs

Keep living your dream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...