Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Shananigans

It's all fun and games... until someone gets in trouble.  Then I get to chuckle to myself.

This morning's ride was quite entertaining.  It started out in the usual way - quiet and relaxing.  Well, as relaxing as the ride can be with a driver who is constantly slamming on the brakes, but you get the point.  

I make eye contact with two very young "friends" and I know I've started trouble.  They smiled to themselves, and started belting out Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and The ABC's... Oh joyous.  Many "friends" turned their iPods/cell phones on and put their headphones in.  It was almost as if I had my own personal concert of childhood songs!

We pull into the vehicle station, and the girls are still singing.  Their mom (she has had headphones in the entire duration of the ride) hears the younger girl and tells her to control herself.  Lady, where have you been the past 20 minutes?!?!  

While the girls may have been a bit off key, I was happy to have a bit of morning entertainment to brighten my week.  Happy Hump Day!

Keep living your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...