Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cue the Drama


Let me start by saying that today, my driver decided to arrive early, again.  My riding friend missed "The 46" by a good 7 minutes, so now she has to ride "The 78".  So I was looking forward to a ride of utter silence, just me and my thoughts...

"Gurl... Like omg!  Just so much drama about her boyfriend.  I'm just like... I'm done." - Nurse Rider #1

"Like I said I have to go to work.  People aren't responsible.  I guess the neighbor told..." - Nurse Rider #2

Oh please, friends, avoid the drama!  Gurls seriously keep it to yourselves.  The whole vehicle doesn't want to hear your drama.

Oh for goodness sakes, Nurse rider #2 forgot to tell Nurse Rider #1 that their friend was pregnant... How could she forget that?!?! 

Just got the "Now entering Downtown" message over the intercom on "The 46".  Thank goodness!  I can't take anymore of the drama.  These ladies are worse than women at a garden party in the 1950s. 
True - Someone's difficult times shouldn't be used by a friend as gossip

Keep living your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...