Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Imagine

The legend, John Lennon, once said, "You may say I'm a dreamer."  But really, who isn't?

Each morning, in that short period of time after I wake up but before I have my Tall Iced Coffee with Milk, Sweetened, I take a ride in my luxury vehicle.  It's so special, it has a name:  "The 46".  You may be wondering how I, a twenty-year-old college student, could afford a to have a named vehicle, but guess what, it gets even better.  I have a personal driver - I know, how lucky am I?!?  I also have a multitude of "friends" who ride with me, but since I'm still half-asleep during the ride to work, I choose not to socialize.  


So welcome to Collegiate and Chauffeured, a blog detailing my daily awkward social encounters with "friends", stories of my personal driver, and my life from 7:19 am to 7:46 am.  


Keep living your dream!



Life And Dreams <3

1 comment:

  1. I am really amazed at how a young 20 year old has a personal driver. I hope more young adults will follow in your footsteps and become successful like you. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...