Monday, March 4, 2013

Stranger Danger


Picture this:  you are driving down the road and you pull up and stop at a red light.  You turn up the radio a bit, and look out your left window, only to find the driver of that car staring you down. 

Why yes, indeed, this did happen to me this morning.  My friend and I hopped onto “The 78” at 7:30am.  “The 46” was nowhere in sight, so we assumed our driver was 4 minutes early or 10 minutes late.   

Now you must understand that both “The 46” and “The 78” take the exact same route until they reach downtown.  Taking “The 46” is much more convenient for my friend and me because our driver has the ability to drop us off right outside our offices.  When we take “The 78”, the driver is not as accommodating, and makes us walk a whole two blocks to get to work.  He doesn’t understand that we are still sleeping, and without our morning dose of caffeine, we don’t really have the energy to put in the effort.  But I digress.  

We were nearing the point where the routes split, and I happened to look out the window only to see “The 46”.  Are you kidding me?!  Where did it come from?!?!  How had we missed it?  I look closer to see a different driver, not my personal driver with the accent.  And better yet, this driver was staring at our luxury vehicle.  Directly.  At.  Me.  Waving his hand ferociously.  My parents always told me to avoid strangers, so that’s exactly what I did.  He’s not my driver, so I classified him as a stranger, heeded my parents advice, and totally blew off his hand waves.

With my luck, tomorrow, he’ll be the substitute driver for “The 46”.   

Hahahah I hate that feeling!

Keep living your dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...