Friday, March 15, 2013

And We're Off... Almost



Hello friends!

In less than 24 hours, I'll be in the air headed for... Newark, New Jersey!  Not what you guessed, I'm assuming, but good try.  I'll be off to Dublin soon after.

Need to get a hold of me while I'm celebrating St. Patty's Day in the heart of Ireland?  Here's what you can do:

- Tweet at me (and follow my journey, here)

- Email me (if you don't have my email, you don't need to contact me)
- Viber with me (FREE international texting - only when I have Internet access... LHPers this will be perfect for Asia 2014)
- Skype me (remember Dublin is 4 hours ahead)

Don't worry, I'll also be blogging, so check back often!

Peace and blessins, friends, peace and blessins.

Embedded image permalink

Keep living your dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...