Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Chauffeured Life... Dublin Style



So here’s the situation.  In three days, I’m leaving the country.  But, do not fear!  I will continue sharing details of my oh-so collegiate and chauffeured lifestyle, but from Dublin, Ireland!  I’m going with my class to explore the city of Dublin through works of art, architecture, and the written word. 

It will be interesting, that is for sure.  We will have personal drivers, personal tour guides, and they even provided us with membership cards for the Dublin Bus – not as awesome as my personal driver on The Met here, but it will certainly do! 


So now, not only do I need to keep track of my membership card for The Met and the new card I’m testing for The Met, but also this super bright Dublin Bus card.  Oh goodness!



Keep living your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...