Monday, March 18, 2013

Let the Fun Begin

The party has arrived in Dublin!  And by party, I mean the lovely people who got to spend an extra night with me in Cincinnati.  

We had an easy ride to Newark, and had great views of New York City, followed by an extremely long flight to Dublin.  We arrived this morning at 5:30am, 1:30am USA time.  After two hours of sleep on the plane, I realized being tired was easier to deal with than a stiff neck.

First thing we do upon arrival in Dublin (besides Customs, checking in and breakfast) is coffee of course!  We went to The Bald Barista (highly recommend) and he opened his shop an hour early for us!  So delicious and he even makes coffee art for you!  

I had a great day exploring the city - the sights, sounds, people, and food.  We also had a grand time at Guinness, although many of us weren't too fond of the beer itself.  

While I have many other stories to share, you'll have to wait for another day.  I'm too tired (I fell asleep on the Dublin Bus...) but I will update you with stories and photos soon!

Keep living your dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...