Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5th, or April 1st?



April Fool’s Day decided to come early. 

My friend and I arrived at our pickup location early today, since we had missed “The 46” yesterday.  We waited there for quite a bit, and our driver was MIA.  Since we are members of The Met’s elite club, we were able to access the schedules made by our personal drivers.  Sure enough, the our pickup schedule had been modified… clearly to accommodate the other riders more than us.  Major college student problems.

So, now our driver on “The 46” (who just happens to be the ferocious waver – just like I had predicted) arrives at 7:29am at approximately the same time as “The 78”.  This poses a major problem, as missing the first means missing the second.  I feel as though I may need to change drivers, or else, I will have many more morning exercises on Calhoun.

Prank card, it doesn't open!

Keep living your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...