Monday, March 11, 2013

MIA



I feel like I'm neglecting you.  I haven't blogged in almost a week.  BUT.... let me explain.

Wednesday - it snowed like crazy.  Well, more it just came at the perfect time for me to "work" from home. I was actually at my home-home, not on campus, so I enjoyed the day eating sweets with my sister who was off school.

Thursday - I just decided to get a great night of sleep at home-home, and my dad drove me to work in the morning.  So it was like having a personal driver, only better.

Since I've been majorly slacking, I felt as though it was duty to write about my Friday night.  My roommate asked me to be her date to her sorority's formal, so of course I agreed to go!  

Unfortunately, their hired driver was not as efficient as my personal driver.  We went the most random way to our destination, and trust me, plenty of comments were made about this.  I have to agree, as a valued patron on The Met's system where I get picked up and dropped off at great locations, that the chosen routes were pretty inconvenient.  

Other than that little mishap, the night was awesome, but unfortunately, it's back to the corporate grind in the morning.  Goodnight!

.. and everywhere.

Keep living your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...