Monday, April 29, 2013

The Struggle Bus



Today, I decided The 46 is The Struggle Bus, emphasis on The (pretend like you are saying The Ohio State University.)  Not only are my fellow "friends" shambly in the mornings, but The 46 has been struggling lately. For instance, last week, my driver couldn't get the back door closed.  He tried closing it and opening it around 20 times, and when that didn't work, he decided he would just turn The 46 off in the middle of the road.  No big deal. 

Today, though, it was an extra shambly mess.  Since it's raining outside, it was super smelly on The 46.  Like ew.  Thankfully, some of the smellier "friends" got off quickly.  But, The 46 was practically falling apart before my very eyes.  One of the windshield wipers just stopped working, and it just happened to be the one on the driver's side.  Guess I shouldn't worry about that?  My driver was also having quite a hard time getting  The 46 to start back up after each stop.  He had to push on the gas and brake multiple times.  It was a bit worrisome.

Needless to say, while it was certainly a rough morning for The 46, I arrived to work safe and sound.  Second last day of co-op!  And happy birthday to my UC rider friend!


Keep living your dream!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...